pin it button

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

5 more days!








Time's a-tickin'! Don't miss it. There are only 5 more days left of the Tickled Pink special. Here are just a few little tidbits to remind you of what you get!

Join the National Scrapbooking Month celebration in May with this special Tickled Pink offer. It's a darling scrapbooking kit (see end of this post for kit contents) that is valued at over $41.00. You will be Tickled Pink during this campaign.

Plus, if you take part and get a Tickled Pink kit, you are invited to a FREE workshop at my home on June 9 (10 am - 1 pm or 7 -10 pm) to finish your pages. I will be giving you 4 extra sheets of cardstock so that you can complete two 2 page layouts as well as 6 cards (see photos of the layouts and cards on the left side of my blog). I have also created a cutting guide and will be serving pink lemonade to round out our Tickled Pink day. If you cannot attend the workshop but get the Tickled Pink kit, I will provide the cutting guide and cardstock for you anyway. WOO HOO! Excuse the little numbers you see on the photos of the cards. That's just in case you need photos because you can't come to the actual workshop. That way you can put your cards together on your own.

Here's how you can get Tickled Pink. (How cool that Close To My Heart allowed us several ways!)
1. Place a minimum order of $60 in stamp sets (exluding K size and Stamp of the Month) by May 31 and receive the kit FREE. If you are placing your order on my website (www.leavealegacy.myctmh.com) and spend $60 in stamps, you will be prompted to add the kit to your order as you are finishing up your order.
2. Purchase the Tickled Pink kit at just $34.95 (almost 20% less than the kit value). If you're placing your own order on my website www.leavealegacy.myctmh.com, use item number CC1004C). Limit one free kit per order.
3. Sign up as a new Close To My Heart Consultant between May 1 and May 31, 2009 and receive the kit absolutey FREE. You can sign up righ on my website (www.leavealegacy.myctmh.com). Click on "My Opportunities" and go from there. I'd LOVE to have you on my team!

Included in kit:
  • 1-My Acrylix "I am" stamp set ($22.95 value)
  • 2-12" x 12" Floral B&T Duo Paper (1 with glitter-$1.18 value)
  • 2-12" x 12" Striped B&T Duo Paper (1 with glitter-$1.18 value)
  • 1-12" x 12" Blush Textured Cardstock (.63 value)
  • 1-12"X 12" Crystal Blue Cardstock (.63 value)
  • 4-12" x 12" White Daisy Textured Cardstock ($2.52 value)
  • 1-12" x 12" White Diaisy Textured Cardstock Die Cut sheet ($1.32 value)
  • 1-Mini-Medley Accents-White Daisy Collection ($7.95 value)
  • 1-Foam Texture Tool ($2.49 value)
  • 1-Cutting Guide and Instruction Brochure ($1.00 value)
Total Value: $41.65

I'd LOVE to see more of you take advantage of this awesome special. If you have any questions, feel free to email me (Pedermom@aol.com).

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

2 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

I'm so excited for the workshop! The papers are so cute!

Ava said...

3 words: Love Your Blog

*inky hugs*
Ava

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails