pin it button

Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Agony of De-Feet

With summer coming (sandal season) one of the things I am missing most with Dan being out of work is pedicures. Why didn't I appreciate them more when I could afford them? Isn't it just plain heaven to sit in the massage chair, reading a great book, having your feet washed, buffed, rubbed, massaged, snipped and painted? I have tried to duplicate the experience for myself, but it is just not the same. They are not as smooth, not as beautifully painted, and the pampering experience is just not there. Pedicures at the salon are definitely one of my favorite things.

I look at Daci's soft little feet and wish mine were as soft! The first thing I am splurging on when Dan finds a job is a pedicure! In the meantime I'll do the best I can on my own to make my feet sandal season ready. Notice I didn't share a picture of MY feet!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

You know, I have never had a pedicure. But we were just talking about that, and Shane is bringing me home a coupon for nearby salon. Can't wait to try it. You are right - there is just nothing magical about the home experience! But I love those baby feet!!

Lori said...

Aren't those little feet just the sweetest?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails