pin it button

Friday, June 5, 2009

Color Me Monday from 6-1-09

The Color Me Monday combo from Monday, 6-1-09 is a bright and fun combo (Close To My Heart colors: Heavenly Blue, Twilight, Cranberry, Grey Wool). Check it out. I made a few cards using this palette and am very happy with the results. I hope you take a minute to try this combination as well. Jeanette always comes up with the best mixtures of color.

Products used (CTMH): February Word Puzzle Stamp Set, Twilight Cardstock, Cranberry Cardstock, Grey Wool Cardstock, Heavenly Blue Cardstock, Twilight Stamp Pad, Grey Wool Stamp Pad, Cranberry Stamp Pad, Waterbrush, Heavenly Blue Ribbon Rounds, Pewter Designer Brads, Fresh Shapes Dimensional Elements, 3D Foam Tape.

Feel free to click on any image to see it larger. Have a Fantastic Friday!

4 comments:

Nellie Mae said...

Sooo pretty!! Beautiful job with the colors!

Laurel said...

Fabulous! I love the clean crispness to them!

Sue Laufer said...

Karen,
Pretty, pretty!
Love 'em.

Jamie Harder said...

I wish I could make cards like you!!! You are amazing!!! I LOVE every one!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails