pin it button

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thank you, Kim!

Thanks to Kim over at memoriesinthyme.blogspot. com for awarding me this "One Lovely Blog" award. I proudly accept and will now pass it on.

The rules for this one are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. (I hope it's OK that I only awarded 10. I just received and passed on several blog awards in the past couple of weeks).

Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are my choices (in no particular order):
1. Kori (www.streebor.blogspot.com)
2. Carly (www.carlyskitchen.blogspot.com)
3. Kim (www.kimberjepperson.blogspot.com)
4. Jennifer (www.thecraftingdivainme.blogspot.com)
5. Helen (www.hookedonstamping.com)
6. Lucia (www.luciasscrappinandstampin.blogspot.com)
7. Kelly (www.kjsstamppad.blogspot.com)
8. Tina (www.missgingerdots.blogspot.com)
9. Amy (www.amylizschultz.blogspot.com)
10. Bren (www.theinspirationinstitute.com)

4 comments:

by. Amy Schultz said...

Karen, thanks for the blog award!

I love checking out your blog and art so it is really an honor that you are checking out mine! :) p.s. congrats on being the guest designer, your card was amazing and I cant wait to do that sketch today! :)

Jennifer Bohnart said...

Thank you Karen...what a great surprise to come home to!!! Just love keeping in-touch via your blog! So FUN! you are as always an inspiration!

Nalazoo said...

Hi Karen,

Thank you so much for choosing me as an award recipient.

Helen

kimber said...

THANKS Karen! I've never gotten an award before! Yay!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails