pin it button

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

April Play Group Scrappin' Class Layouts - Confetti Wishes



I'm feelin' some fun comin' on!  We are making some bright, fun and playful layouts in my Play Group Scrappin' Classes in April and YOU are invited to share the fun!  You can participate in person or long distance, so read on....

These are the layouts we will be making in my April Play Group Scrappin' Classes using the Confetti Wishes papers from Close To My Heart.  I created layouts from 2 of my granddaughter's birthdays. I did Sage's first birthday and Daci's 6th.  I love how they turned out!  If you want to attend a class and participate in person, I need your order no later than March 15. If you are participating long-distance, you have until March  20 to get your orders to me.  Contact me to place your order (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com).  Long distance orders will be shipped by the end of the first week of April.

Dates and Times in April to choose from to attend in person:  

  • Thursday evening, April 9 from 7-10 pm in Pleasant Grove, UT
  • Friday morning, April 10 from 10 am - 1 pm in American Fork, UT      
   
After the layout photos, you'll find the shopping list. In order to participate you are only required to purchase the Basic Kit, but you are more than welcome to purchase the Better or Best Kits, or add a few of those items to your Basic Kit.  You'll see kit totals along with the shopping list.
 

Feel free to click on any image to see it larger and in more detail.  For each layout I have included the layout with photos, another photo of the layout without photos (and with the measurements of the mats), and some detail shots.



Layout #1 - Oh Happy Day:
Layout 1 with photos

Layout 1 without photos

Layout 1 details

Layout #2 - Make a Wish:
Layout 2 with photos

Layout 2 without photos

Layout 2 details

Layout #3 - Happy Birthday to You:
Layout 3 with photos

Layout 3 without photos

Layout 3 details

Layout 3 use of Flip Flaps
Shopping List (links and photos to all of the items in the kits are at the end of this post so that you can see what each item is)



Basic Kit (this is all that you are required to purchase to participate) 


  • Confetti Wishes Workshop on the Go (includes Confetti Wishes Paper Packet, Stamp Set, 4 extra sheets of cardstock (2 Kraft and 2 White Daisy), Confetti Wishes Assortment, Gold Shimmer Trim, Instructional Brochure)
  • 1 extra sheets Colonial White Cardstock
  • 2 extra sheets Lagoon Cardstock
  • 1 extra sheet Smoothie Cardstock
  • Karen's Cutting Guide
Total including shipping and tax for those attending my classes in person:  $36

Total including shipping and tax for long-distance participants:  $41
Total if you want me to cut your paper for you: add $5 to your total

Better Kit = Basic Kit + the following products (I recommend this kit!) 

  • Confetti Wishes Complements My Stickease
  • Gold Sequin Assortment
  • Flaxen Extra Thick Twine
  • Flip Flaps Small Assortment
  • Corner Rounder
Total including shipping and tax for those attending my classes in person:  $63*
Total including shipping and tax for long-distance participants:  $68* 
Total if you want me to cut your paper for you:  add $5 to your total  

Best Kit* = Basic Kit + Better Kit + the following products



  • Desert Sand Pad (if you want to ink distress)
  • Pacifica Pad
  • Thistle Pad
  • Pear Pad
  • Canary Pad
Total including shipping and tax for those attending my classes in person:  $96*
Total including shipping and tax for long-distance participants:  $101*
Total if you want me to cut your paper for you:  add $5 to your total    

Other tools you will need to complete your kit:



*Purchase in March and at this purchase level ($50 or more) you qualify  for the March Stamp of the Month (Choose Happy - $17.95 value) at only $5.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails