|Layout by Karen Pedersen, created with the March Stamp of the Month (see detail shots, technique tips, a photo of the stamp set, and a products used list later in this post)|
There are TWO great specials in March. One will knock your socks off! Seriously, hold on to your socks and your hats, because this special is A-MAZ-ING!
1. FREE Scrapbooking Totes and MORE!
2. March Stamp of the Month
1. FREE Scrapbooking Totes and MORE: This special might sound too good to be true...but it's not. It's "too good", but it's also TRUE!
You'll need $99 start with and you can get over $810 in products and money back with this deal (including a refund of your $99 initial cost). Hold on to your hats! Keep reading for details...
Thinking about joining Close To My Heart? March is the month to do it! Beginning March 1, click here to take advantage of the deal below. Also, if you have any questions, I'm here to help (801.360.9896, firstname.lastname@example.org).
A. During the month of March, new Consultants who enroll will receive a FREE shoulder tote ($26.95 value) in their New Consultant Kit. The kit is only $99 and includes about $370 in products and supplies. When you add the shoulder tote, you are getting over $396 in products and supplies for your $99!
|Shoulder tote, approximately|
B. Additionally, new Consultants who remit $300 worth of commissionable sales in their first 40 days after their New Consultant Kit ships will receive the rolling tote ($149.95 value) for FREE! You minimum commission would be $66 on your sales or purchases as well! When you add all of that together, that gives you over $612 in products, supplies and commissions for your $99 kit cost.
Description of rolling tote: Durable rolling bag designed to hold organizers in various sizes. Top zips all the way down for easy loading. Front pocket sized to fit 12" × 12" paper, plus two additional side pockets to store more! Finished size 25½" × 16" ×17½". Some assembly required. As you can see in the photo above, they perfectly fit the Close To My Heart small, medium and large organizers.
C. As if that weren't enough, if you remit $1200 worth of commissionable sales in your first 90 days, CTMH will also refund your $99 kit cost! Add to that the minimum of $264 you will earn in commissions on that and you are getting over $810 in products, supplies and commissions for FREE!
I've created a chart to help you understand a bit better:
D. When you sign up, you'll have the chance to choose from one of two kits: the Scrapbookers Kit, or the Cardmakers Kit. Here are photos of both of them:
These organization pieces are designed to help you get your business rolling, but they and this special are only available while supplies last, so hurry on over and join on March 1 here!
2. March Stamp of the Month (Choose Happy):
|March Stamp of the Month (Choose Happy): Carrier sheet actual size is 6" x 6"|
I had tons of fun creating this layout of 2 of our granddaughters, Daci and Livvi. I love this photo of them. Here are a few technique tips from this layout:
- Have a photo you love, but just one? Why not print it in lots of different filters and use several of them on one layout like I have here.
- When I am using chipboard on a layout, my adhesive of choice is definitely liquid glass. I love this stuff!
- It's always fun to add your own details, like dots and lines, with a journaling pen. I use mine all the time. I added tons of lines to this layout, as well as some fun dots in the top white strip. See both detail photos below.
- 3D foam tape is one of my "can't live without" products. I love adding depth and dimension to cards, layouts and other papercrafting projects by using 3D foam tape to pop a few things. See detail photo 1 below.
- My chipboard letters were white to begin with, but I used my Whisper stamp pad and rubbed it directly on the letters to create the color I wanted. See detail photo 1 below.
Here are a couple of detail shots of the layout. You can also see a products used list, complete with photos and links for your convenience, at the very end of this post.
|detail photo 1|