pin it button

Monday, March 9, 2015

Choose Happy Floral Card



If you haven't entered for the FREE stamp set and cards I am drawing for tomorrow (Tuesday) morning and posting the winner shortly thereafter, be sure to click on this post and enter.

What a fun weekend I had! I spent it in Denver, Colorado with one of my downline, Kimberly, who recently promoted to Director, and about 20 of her team members. Be sure to check back on Wednesday. I'll be sharing some photos and fun artwork tips from this weekend.

Today I'm here to share a card I created using the March Stamp of the Month, Choose Happy.  I just love the little frames and borders in this set. I also added another stamp set to this card (Flowers for Mom), which includes the flowers you see.  As always, the Stamp of the Month is only $5 ($12.95 savings) when you spend $50 (before shipping and tax).  Spend $100, get 2 and so on.  Head on over to my website to start shoppin'!  You'll be prompted to add your Stamp(s) of the Month before you check out.



March Stamp of the Month - Choose Happy






1 comment:

Sheila Bennett said...

Beautiful card! Love the dots.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails