pin it button

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Celebrating Success with Kimberly


Have I mentioned lately how much I love my job? This past weekend I flew to Denver, CO to share the weekend and celebrate with team member, Kimberly, who recently promoted to Director. I spent the weekend with Kimberly and about 20 of her team members. We created, laughed, ate, chatted, ate some more, and shared our love of Close To My Heart. I taught a creative class (see below) and a business class to everyone there.  I also spent some time honoring Kimberly and her accomplishments with CTMH.  It is SO FULFILLING to watch a team member set goals and achieve them in her CTMH business.

Here is a photo of the gift and card I gave Kimberly. I'm embarrassed that I forgot to take a photo of what was inside. It was a silver bracelet with a heart charm. The charm had "Director" engraved on one side and the date Kimberly promoted to Director on the other.

For the creative class, I taught a little bit about using our alcohol markers (made by Shin Han). They are fabulous markers and we made a 10 card set using them and one of my favorite new stamp sets, Flowers for Mom.  Here is a photo of the card (we made 10) and the chart I made to show how to color with the markers on these flowers:

 

We had TONS of fun playing and learning together!

Look like fun?  Join my team!  Join the fun! This month is the BEST MONTH EVER to join because of the wonderful free totes special. You can learn all about that special here.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails