4" x 4" cards are underused in my opinion. They are perfect for on top of a gift...large enough to write a nice note in but small enough to still be perfect on the top of most gifts. Also, it's a great size to slip a gift card in. If that weren't enough, you can get FOUR of them out of one sheet of 12" x 12" cardstock. I used the March Stamp of the Month (Choose Happy) to create these cards, paired with another beautiful stamp set (Flowers for Mom).
my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before you check out.
Not sure what to purchase for your $50? Why not some of the products I used to make these cards? A product list, complete with photos and links is at the bottom of this post.
Here are a few little tips that go with the cards:
- Why not use a sentement stamp to create your own background?
- You'll notice that in my sentiment stamped background I didn't line the words up exactly over the one below it. I staggered them. This creates a much more visually pleasing look.
- Try using CTMH embossing folders in your Cuddlebug or Big Shot. The are fabulous! The center strip was dry embossed with the quatrefoil folder.
- Use 3D foam tape to create depth and variety on your creations.
- Play with Shin Han alcohol markers. You'll love them. Here's a quick little tutorial for these flowers: