pin it button

Monday, December 14, 2015

Friendship Cards and Last Month to Order from Holiday Expressions



These simple little cards make me happy. As I was playing with the December Stamp of the Month and my watercolor paints, I came up with these little beauties. I know they are not "WOWIES" but I love their simpleness and that because they are simple, the watercolor just pops.

This perfect-to-color (with watercolors, pencils, markers, etc.) December Stamp of the Month (Candlelight Garden) is only available in December and is only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you order.  Order $100, get 2...and so on.  When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before you check out.




Also, don't forget that our Holiday Expressions catalog ends on December 31.  If there are things you want from this little treasure, get 'em quickly!











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails