pin it button

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Sisterhood



This past Saturday, Close To My Heart held events in 11 cities across North America in which we, as consultants, got to try out a new workshop program called Workshops Your Way (coming soon!). It was fabulous.  More important than the terrific training with Close To My Heart is the sisterhood that reigns among CTMH Consultants.  Here in Salt Lake City, I and 17 members of my team attended. I also had team members attending in many other cities.  Not only did we share a great training and creative opportunity, but we went out for lunch ahead of time and enjoyed each other's company, as sisters always seem to do.

We all tried out the Red Iguana in downtown Salt Lake.  It was featured in Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive Ins and Dives show. It did not disappoint.

Great food, even better friendships!

After lunch we all headed over to the new Marriott downtown for 3 hours of training. We all sat together and had a wonderful time.  Amongst all of this fun, we even learned a lot.  I love my team and I love my job. If you are interested in joining my team, I'd LOVE to have you join our sisterhood. We are called "The Pacemakers" because we keep THE HEART (as in Close To My Heart) pumpin'!  Not only do we share an incomparable sisterhood, we are an award winning, million-dollar team. 

I can answer any questions you may have (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com).  Or, you can hop right on over to my website and sign up easy peasy. I'll get in touch with you as soon as CTMH notifies me your application has been accepted (which is usually within a day or two). It's only $129 to sign up and you get over $435 in products and supplies in your kit!

Here are more photos from Saturday.








1 comment:

Clare said...

Sisterhood indeed! I attended the WYW event in Toronto, Canada. Is always great to spend time with my CTMH sisters :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails