pin it button

Friday, January 25, 2013

Blog Candy...Guess and WIN a FREE Kit!


Hello, blog followers!  It's an exciting week at the Pedersen home.  If you have been following my blog for very many years, you know that my older boys have both served 2-year missions for our church.  Our youngest, Dawson is also going to be serving a mission. His mission application papers went in this week and he will probably get the envelope that tells him where he has been called to serve around February 10.  Exciting stuff!

I thought, "Why not share this excitement with all of my wonderful blog followers by giving away something FREE?"  So I am!

As you know, there is a CUTE kit that you can get for only $10 ($40 value) this month called "Whooo's Your Valentine".  I thought we'd have a little contest to see who can guess where Dawson will be called and give away a FREE "Whooo's Your Valentine" kit to the person who has the closest guess.


I'll give you a little hint to aid you in your gessing:
  • Dawson has Celiac Disease so he will probably be called somewhere that food labeling is quite regulated. Think here in the U.S., Canada, and other countries with strict food labeling laws.
We expect to have his call within the first couple of weeks of February.  Then I will make the announcement here on the blog (I'm thinking around Feb. 10) and announce who guessed the closest.

Here's how to enter:
  • If you are not already a follower of my blog, scroll down the left side of the blog until yo see the place to become a follower. Do that.
  • Leave a comment on this post of where you think he might go. The more specific you are, the better chance you have to win. For instance, if you say, "Texas" and someone else says, "Houston, Texas" and Dawson is called to Houston, then my Houston comment would win. Make sense?
  • Watch for the announcement here on the blog probably after February 10th on where Dawson will be going.  You have until then to leave your guess.
  • You can only guess once.
  • Don't forget that you must be a follower AND leave your guess to be considered to win.
  • You must live in the United States to win.
What happens if you win?
  • I will be posting the winner and their comment in a blog post once we receive Dawson's call (probably around Feb. 10).  I will ask you to email me with your mailing address and then I'll mail your $40 prize out to you. You'll love this little kit. it is DARLING! Although you will get it right around Valentine's Day, it is great for any little giftie.  It doesn't have to be used just for Valentine's Day.
Winner gets this darling "Whooo's Your Valentine" kit:


 The kit includes:
  • 12 die-cut boxes
  • 3 cardstock sheets
  • 1 sheet of silver glitter paper (so pretty!)
  • 12 treat tubes
  • Full-Color Idea Sheet  
  • An exclusive D-size stamp set created specifically for the kit!  (see below)
Whooo's Your Valentine Exclusive Stamp Set (carrier sheet actual size is 6" x 6")  




17 comments:

Emilie Ashby said...

Argentina! :)

denise said...

Puerto Rico...It's on my mind right now ;)

denise said...

Puerto Rico...It's on my mind right now ;)

Clisi96 said...

My guess would be Eucador. Good Luck Dawson!

Ruthieann said...

Quebec, Canada is my guess.

Ruthieann said...

Quebec, Canada is my guess.

Tammy said...

Florida, Orlando

Tammy said...

Florida, Orlando

Stampin n da Hood said...

Ontario, CANADA!
Such an exciting time!

Connor Widtfeldt said...

Karen: Just knowing where he's going makes me a winner! But I'm torn. Without the Celiac comment, I was STRONGLY learning toward Chile...how about Santiago? But then the gluten ghosts starting chasing me toward Halifax, Canada (Prince Edward Island is lovely, you know.)

Calene said...

Des Moines, Iowa!

Unknown said...

I'm going to play for fun ... I say Vancouver/Fraser Valley BC, Canada

Melanie B said...

I can't believe I was not a follower earlier. Your page is on my fav's and I visit often. Now I will get notices. I am reaching for Pittsburgh Pa.

Rick and Kori said...

Hmmm I'm saying either California, Spanish speaking or Mexico. I get two guesses cuz I'm the sister :-P

Maureen said...

My thought is the big Chapel and community center in Kirtland Ohio or just up the road from me in Hiram township Ohio. I could treat him to some homemade dinners just like mama would make!!!

Dani and Chandler said...

Pennsylvania is an awesome place :)

Jennifer said...

I am going to guess Detroit Michigan - how exciting to be waiting for this news!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails