pin it button

Monday, January 14, 2013

Whooo's Your Valentine with the January Stamp of the Month

When I was creating my cards to show here on my blog with the January Stamp of the Month (that you can get for only $5 {$17.95 value} with a $50 order this month), I really wanted to incorporate the stamp set included in the awesome "Whooo's Your Valentine" kit (that you can get for only $10 {$40 value} with a $35 order this month).  I love both sets!

Here is the January Stamp of the Month set:
January Stamp of the Month

And here is the stamp set that is included in the Whooo's Your Valentine kit:
Stamp set that is part of the exclusive "Whooo's Your Valentine" kit available only through January (while supplies last)

The kit includes:

  • 12 die-cut boxes
  • 3 cardstock sheets
  • 1 sheet of silver glitter paper (so pretty!)
  • 12 treat tubes 
  • An exclusive D-size stamp set created specifically for the kit!  (see below)

Remember, I am offering a special of my own this month in addition to the 2 awesome CTMH specials. This special is available EXCLUSIVELY through me in January only. I have set a goal to sell at least 50 of the Whooo's Your Valentine Kits this month. I have 37 more to go!  The reason for this goal of mine is it helps me earn points toward the CTMH incentive trip for this year to Costa Rica (which would the the bomb diggity to earn!).  So, I decided to offer my own special so that I might not only reach that goal, but show my love and appreciation to you, my valued customers and friends.

Here's how it works: 


  •  You can take advantage of this special only by calling or emailing me with your order (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com). If you email me, please list in your email a phone number I can call you on for your credit card information. This special is not good on website orders.
  • If you spend $50, and purchase the Stamp of the Month for $5 ($17.95 value) then I will purchase your Whooo's Your Valentine kit for you for FREE! ($40 value).  
  • Not too bad: you spend $55 (before shipping and tax) and I will give you the $40 Valentine Kit for FREE!  You end up getting a total of $107.95 in merchandise (including the retail value of the Stamp of the Month) for only $55 (before shipping and tax). 
We BOTH win with this special!  You get $107.95 for $55 and I get to earn points for the Costa Rica trip!

Call or email me TODAY with your order (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com).

Can you see the stamps I used from both sets? This card was made using 3 neutral colors from Close To My Heart: Saddle (darkest color on the card), Cashmere (medium color on the card), Champagne (lightest color on the card) .  After I stamped everything with Saddle ink, I also filled one of our awesome little spray pens to the 2nd measurement line with Saddle reinker and then up to the 5th line with water, shook it up and sprayed away. I love that little dude!


As always, you can get the Stamp of the Month for $5 {$17.95 value} with a $50 order. So, if you order $50 then you can add the Whooo's Your Valentine for only $10 and the Stamp of the Month for only $5. That's a total of $107.95 in products for only $65 ($55 if you take advantage of my special above)!  Cool beans!

If you are ordering on my website, you will be prompted to add both of them before you check out. Nifty Snifty!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh my, this is right up my Kraft-lovin' alley! Glad I read this before ordering as I will have to add a spray pen and some re-inkers.

Wendy Coffman said...

I love the monochromatic color scheme - so pretty!

Laurel said...

This is just beautiful!

Unknown said...

Love the combination of the stamp sets. Trendy and traditional combine for an elegant look.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails