pin it button

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

February Play Group Scrappin' Class Layouts (Clementine)

As you can tell by the card I shared yesterday, I've been playing a bit with the "Clementine" kit lately.  This is the paper pack we will be using in my February Play Group Scrappin' Classes.

I love that although the kit has an overall feminine feel, many of the papers in it can be both feminine and masculine. I also love that there is just a touch of a Western feel mixed in. Don't you?

Here are the three 2-page 12" x 12" layouts we will be making in February (click on any photo to see it larger and in more detail). If you would like to participate, please contact me (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com) with your kit order no later than TUESDAY, JANUARY 29.  This is a hard deadline because this workshop expires at the end of January.  I would need to place your order by then.

You can participate in my Play Group classes in one of three ways:


  1.  Attend a class in person
  2.  Host one in your home with your friends (and earn free product!). Call or email me to schedule your date (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com)
  3.  Participate long distance. Just add $5 to the kit total you see to have your kit shipped directly  from me to you. (call or email me to order your kit: 801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com)
In person class dates and times:

  • Thursday evening, February 21,  7-10 pm in Pleasant Grove, UT
  • Friday morning, February 22, 10 am - 1 pm in American Fork, UT
I'm confident you will enjoy what we do and be very happy with the projects you make!

After the layout photos, you'll find the shopping list.  Keep reading...

Layout #1: Live Your Dream: I had fun filling this layout with photos of our talented daughter-in-law, Daysha.  She graduated from Brigham Young University in Music, Dance, Theater and has been numberous plays, movies, dance tours, etc.  It was fun to go back through some of my photos of her in character and celebrate her talent on this layout.
Layout #1: "Live Your Dream" (sorry about the bad lighting)

Layout #1: with photos

Layout #1: Detail photo 1

Layout #1: Detail photo 2

Layout #1: Journaling photo 1

Layout #1: Journaling photo 2

Layout #1: Journaling photo 3
Layout #2:  Smile Big:  This title is kind of tongue in cheek for this layout. I chose to fill it with photos of my kids and grandkids NOT cooperating when I say "SMILE!"  We all have photos like these, right?
Layout #2: Smile Big

Layout #2: With Photos

Layout #2: Detail photo 1

Layout #2: Detail photo 2

Layout #2: Detail photo 3

Layout #2: Journaling photo 1
Layout #3: 6 Months:  This layout I filled with photos of our twin grandbabies on their 6 month birthday.  Cuter than cute!  The cork letters and numbers that I used for the title are not included in the kit options (they were an after thought). If you want to add them to your order, they are item #Z1450 and cost $3.95. You get 2-3 of each letter and one of each number (except 0...you get 2 of that puppy).
Layout #3: 6 Months

Layout #3: With Photos

Layout #3: Detail photo 1

Layout #3: Detail photo 2

Shopping List:  To attend or participate in a class, all you are required to purchase is the Basic Kit.  If you want to purchase the Better or Best Kits, or even pick and choose a few items from those to add to your Basic Kit, you are welcome to, but it is not required.

Basic Kit (this is all that you are required to purchase to participate)

Subtotal: $31.75
Total with Shipping and Tax: $36.41 (add $5 more if you are participating long distance)


Better Kit = Basic Kit + the following products (I recommend this kit!)

Subtotal: $52.55
Total with Shipping and Tax: $60.26 (add $5 more if you are participating long-distance)

Best Kit = Basic Kit + Better Kit + the following products  

Subtotal: $101.20*
Total with Shipping and Tax: $116.07 (add $5 more if you are participating long distance)

*at this purchase level ($50 or more)  you qualify for the January Stamp of the Month ("Happy Valentine's" - $17.95 value) at only $5! 

And here is some BEAUTIFUL artwork created by the Close To My Heart Art Department with this set:

How is that for an artwork laden post? I hope you enjoyed it all! Call or email me to place your Play Group order TODAY!  Don't forget that I MUST HAVE YOUR ORDERS NO LATER THAN TUESDAY, JANUARY 29 IN ORDER FOR YOU TO PARTICIPATE.  Have a happy day!
 

1 comment:

Laurel said...

A wonderful layout Karen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails