I love that although the kit has an overall feminine feel, many of the papers in it can be both feminine and masculine. I also love that there is just a touch of a Western feel mixed in. Don't you?
Here are the three 2-page 12" x 12" layouts we will be making in February (click on any photo to see it larger and in more detail). If you would like to participate, please contact me (801.360.9896, email@example.com) with your kit order no later than TUESDAY, JANUARY 29. This is a hard deadline because this workshop expires at the end of January. I would need to place your order by then.
You can participate in my Play Group classes in one of three ways:
- Attend a class in person
- Host one in your home with your friends (and earn free product!). Call or email me to schedule your date (801.360.9896, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Participate long distance. Just add $5 to the kit total you see to have your kit shipped directly from me to you. (call or email me to order your kit: 801.360.9896, email@example.com)
- Thursday evening, February 21, 7-10 pm in Pleasant Grove, UT
- Friday morning, February 22, 10 am - 1 pm in American Fork, UT
After the layout photos, you'll find the shopping list. Keep reading...
Layout #1: Live Your Dream: I had fun filling this layout with photos of our talented daughter-in-law, Daysha. She graduated from Brigham Young University in Music, Dance, Theater and has been numberous plays, movies, dance tours, etc. It was fun to go back through some of my photos of her in character and celebrate her talent on this layout.
|Layout #1: "Live Your Dream" (sorry about the bad lighting)|
|Layout #1: with photos|
|Layout #1: Detail photo 1|
|Layout #1: Detail photo 2|
|Layout #1: Journaling photo 1|
|Layout #1: Journaling photo 2|
|Layout #1: Journaling photo 3|
|Layout #2: Smile Big|
|Layout #2: With Photos|
|Layout #2: Detail photo 1|
|Layout #2: Detail photo 2|
|Layout #2: Detail photo 3|
|Layout #2: Journaling photo 1|
|Layout #3: 6 Months|
|Layout #3: With Photos|
|Layout #3: Detail photo 1|
|Layout #3: Detail photo 2|
Shopping List: To attend or participate in a class, all you are required to purchase is the Basic Kit. If you want to purchase the Better or Best Kits, or even pick and choose a few items from those to add to your Basic Kit, you are welcome to, but it is not required.
Basic Kit (this is all that you are required to purchase to participate)
- Clementine Workshop on the Go Kit: (includes: Workshop Stamp Set, Clementine Paper Pack, 2 extra sheets of Colonial White Cardstock, Cottage Assortment, Instructional Brochure)
- 3 more extra sheets of Colonial White Cardstock
- 1 extra sheet of Sorbet Cardstock
- Karen's Cutting Guide
Total with Shipping and Tax: $36.41 (add $5 more if you are participating long distance)
Better Kit = Basic Kit + the following products (I recommend this kit!)
- Burlap Ribbon
- Cottage Assortment (yes you get one of these in your Basic Kit, but I used 2 sets on my pages)
- Pearl Opaque Adhesive Gems
- Spray Pens
Total with Shipping and Tax: $60.26 (add $5 more if you are participating long-distance)
Best Kit = Basic Kit + Better Kit + the following products
Total with Shipping and Tax: $116.07 (add $5 more if you are participating long distance)
*at this purchase level ($50 or more) you qualify for the January Stamp of the Month ("Happy Valentine's" - $17.95 value) at only $5!
How is that for an artwork laden post? I hope you enjoyed it all! Call or email me to place your Play Group order TODAY! Don't forget that I MUST HAVE YOUR ORDERS NO LATER THAN TUESDAY, JANUARY 29 IN ORDER FOR YOU TO PARTICIPATE. Have a happy day!