pin it button

Monday, January 21, 2013

Thank You Card with Clementine Paper and Burlap Ribbon

A sweet friend recently did something really nice for me and I wanted to create a thank you card that would show her how much I appreciate it. This is what I came up with.

Don't forget the three great specials you can take advantage of through me this month. Check them out here.



Close To My Heart products used on this card:  Clementine Level 2 Paper Pack, Stamp Set from the Clementine Workshop on the Go, Saddle Stamp Pad, Burlap Ribbon, Rhinestone Designer Brads, Round Sponge (to sponge ink from the Saddle pad on the edges of all paper pieces for a distressed look).

You can shop for these and so many other wonderful products on my website, 24/7...even on Martin Luther King Day!


2 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh, this is so pretty! You know how much I love flowers, and this is a really pretty one!

Laurel said...

This is so pretty, love that burlap flower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails