pin it button

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy Anniversary to Me and a Whooo's Your Valentine Layout

I celebrated my 20th anniversary as a Close To My Heart Consultant this past week.  I sure did! And, in case you were wondering, yes, I was 5 years old when I signed up. At least that is what I keep telling myself!

I received this beautiful card in the mail from CTMH signed by the Corporate Executive Team and will be presented with a pair of diamond (yes, that deserves a bold!) Close To My Heart earrings at our annual convention this Summer.  I love being part of a company that celebrates it's consultants and makes us feel so valued.  Thank you, CTMH for being a place that I have loved being for the past 20 years. I look forward to many more! If YOU would like to have a  business where you make money by doing what you love (stamping, scrapbooking and papercrafting), then head to my website to sign up for as little as $49!


I also wanted to share (with permission, of course) a BEAUTIFUL layout that my dear friend, and CTMH partner in crime, Michelle Snyder created  with the awesome "Whooo's Your Valentine" kit that can be yours for only $10 ($40 value) with a $35 order this month.  If you are ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add this awesome kit before you check out. You can visit Michelle's blog for inspiration at: http://somethingaboutsharing.com/

Here we are together:


The Whooo's Your Valentine kit includes:

  • 12 die-cut boxes
  • 3 cardstock sheets
  • 1 sheet of silver glitter paper (so pretty!)
  • 12 treat tubes 
  • An exclusive D-size stamp set created specifically for the kit!  (see below)

11 comments:

Laurel said...

Wonderful card, it is so pretty!

Lynn said...

Happy Anniversary! That is great and the card is beautiful!

Nancy Ball said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your 20th year with CTMH, Karen. I am sure your were just 5 years old when you started!
Wish I could be there to see you receive your earrings this year, but you'll have to model them in 2014 when I hope convention is a little more westerly for me to attend!

Jamie Harder said...

Congratulations on 20 years!!!!

Rick and Kori said...

Congrats, Mom! You totally deserve those diamond (cool, by the way!) earrings! Also, love your layout, Michelle!!

Brenda said...

What a lovely card! I will be so happy to see you receive your beautiful diamond earrings!

Brandie said...

That's awesome Karen! Congrats on 20 years! And what a gorgeous layout!

Lynn said...

Happy Anniversary! The card is beautiful!

Christine Adams said...

Congratulations Karen! What a milestone! Can't wait to cheer for you as you walk across the stage to collect your diamonds! Love you!

Dawn said...

Congratulations, Karen! Here's to many more fun-filled years!

Amy Moore said...

Congratulations on 20 years, that's amazing! The card they sent is beautiful, one of my favorite stamp sets this season. Can you tell me what medium they used to color in the bird and flowers?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails