pin it button

Monday, January 7, 2013

Studio J Layouts of Easton's Mission


For Easton's birthday last week, I FINALLY finished his mission scrapbook. He served a 2 year mission for our church from 2008-2010 in Houston, Texas, speaking Spanish.  He was so excited he could hardly contain himself when he opened his gift.  That look on his face was worth all of the hard work. I filled two whole scrapbooks with memories and he spent hours and hours pouring through them, telling whoever would listen the stories of all of the photos.  That is what scrapbooking is all about!  Seeing his happiness and how much he treasured these books made me remember again why I love this hobby. 

Here are a couple of the layouts that went in the book (click on either photo to see it larger and in more detail). I did them all with Studio J. I LOVE Studio J...especially for projects like this one. There were tons of pages involved and I wanted them all done in the same colors and papers.  Studio J fit the bill perfectly.

If you don't already know about Studio J, it is something you should definitely know about.  It is Close To My Heart's perfect answer to digital scrapbooking.  Its quick, easy and fun!  You can play for FREE by going to my website (www.leavealegacy.ctmh.com) and clicking on Studio J. Like I said, it's totally FREE to set up and account and make layouts.  You only pay when you order your layouts. When you order, for $6.95 per two page layout, you also get 2 sets of .jpgs emailed to you for each layout you order: one high resolution that is perfect if you want to print more layouts in the future, and lower resolution that is great for sharing on your blog, facebook, or even to email to family.  Cool beans!


5 comments:

Brandie said...

Those are great! I love Studio J!

Laurel said...

These are wonderful layouts, I love all the photos that you have included!

Christine Adams said...

What a TREASURE! I love Studio J too! I'm doing an album of my brother's childhood with old photos. I show him the progress every time he comes to visit. You are right - watching their expression as they pour over memories is priceless! And Studio J makes it SO EASY! Thank you for sharing your treasure....

Jamie Harder said...

What an amazing birthday gift! You are a SUPER Mom and a super scrapbooker too :-)

Unknown said...

Love those layouts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails