pin it button

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Artbooking Made Easy

I think you will agree that the new Artbooking collection from Close To My Heart and Cricut is REVOLUTIONARY! Not only does it create a whole layout with the ease of one key, but it also creates several mini-albums.  Here's what I'm talkin' about:

You can get your Artbooking Collection on my website, 24/7...even in your jammies!


CTMH/Cricut Artbooking Collection: 
Collection includes:
1 – Cartridge (700 images: Font, Mini Books, Layouts)
3 – My Acrylix® D-size stamp sets
3 – 12" × 9" Dimensional Elements (3 sheets of different shapes)
Creative Feature Keys: Title, Photo Mat 1, Photo Mat 2, Icon, Border, Overlay.




1 comment:

Jamie Harder said...

I love the idea of shopping in my jammies :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails