pin it button

Friday, September 13, 2013

Sunshine Card


As you know from this post, there are 2 great specials this month:  the "You Are My Happy" triple stamp set that is yours for only $10 ($47.90 value) with a $50 purchase, and the subway art inspired Stamp of the Month (Poster Tidings), which is yours for only $5 ($17.95 value) with a $50 purchase.  That's over $115 in products by only spending $65.  Now that's a bargain, people!

Today I thought I'd share a card I created using the "You Are My Happy" set.  Here is a detail shot of the card.  I had fun popping the middles of the suns. I love adding a bit of 3D action here and there.


Close To My Heart Products Used:  You Are My Happy Stamp Set, Black Pigment Pad (when using alcohol based markers, it's important to stamp with a pigment pad and let it dry fully before coloring), White Daisy Cardstock, Creme Brulee Cardstock, Creme Brulee Marker Set, Blush Marker Set, 3D Foam Tape.

Don't forget you can place your order on my website, 24/7!



1 comment:

Laurel said...

What a happy card and I love the sentiment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails