pin it button

Friday, September 27, 2013

Only 4 More Days for the Close To My Heart September Specials!


Simple standard size (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") card made with the National Stamping Month stamp set. 
Time's a-tickin' and September is almost over.  Since September only comes once a year and September is National Stamping Month, that means NATIONAL STAMPING MONTH ONLY COMES ONCE A  YEAR!  Am I yelling? YES, but in a good way. I am shouting it from the rooftops because I don't want anyone to miss out!
Here's a little detail shot of the card.  I thought a Pink Glitter Gem was the perfect touch to this simple card.

Along with the National Stamping Month special (a triple stamp set worth $47.90 for only $10 with a $50 purchase), the September Stamp of the Month offer also ends with September.
3 x 3 Gift Card made with the September Stamp of the Month

detail shot of the gift card


Here's a quick review of each of these great specials:
  1. National Stamping Month Special - "You Are My Happy": "You Are My Happy!":  Have THREE times the fun with our TRIPLE stamp set ($47.90 value), which is yours for only $10 with a $50 purchase (before shipping and tax) in September. This whimsical triple stamp set includes an awesome alphabet, light-hearted sentiments, and fanciful images for a variety of occasions.
     
     
    "You Are My Happy" triple stamp set: alphabet (carrier sheet actual size is 6" x 6")

    "You Are My Happy" triple stamp set: icons (carrier sheet actual size is 6" x 6")

    "You Are My Happy" triple stamp set sentiments (carrier sheet actual size is 6" x 6")

  2. September Stamp of the Month - Poster Tidings:  Subway art is the "THANG" these days. Leave it to CTMH to come up with some cool subway art of their own. September's Stamp of the Month, "Poster Tidings" ($17.95 value) is yours for only $5 with a $50 purchase (before shipping and tax) in September. How cool is it that if you spend $50 this month, you can then get the "You Are My Happy" stamp set for $10 and the "Poster Tidings" set for only $5? MUCHO COOL!  That's $115.85 in products for only $65!!!!!!  The products used list for the layout I shared at the top of this post that I created with this fun set is at the bottom of today's post.  
    September Stamp of the Month: Poster Tidings (carrier sheet actual size is 6" x 6")
 

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Great cards! The first one is so simple and cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails