pin it button

Monday, September 16, 2013

JOY Card using the September Stamp of the Month from Close To My Heart

I have had so much fun playing with the subway art inspired September Stamp of the Month, "Poster Tidings."  Today I thought I'd share a card I made using this hip set.  You'll notice that on this 3.5" x 8" card I stamped the Christmas inspired stamp in Juniper. I then stamped it again in Cranberry and cut out the "Joy" from that image and put it on top of the Juniper "Joy." Cool beans. There are so many things you can do with this set.

Here's a detail shot:

To make my snowflake sparkly, I painted it with our pearl paint and then sprinkled some prisma glitter on top.  The more sparkle the better, I always say!  You can see a full "supplies used" list at the end of this post.

Don't forget that during September only you can get this stamp set for only $5 ($17.95 value) with a $50 order. Also, this month only, you can get our National Stamping Month special triple stamp set for only $10 ($47.90 value) with a $50 order. Read more about that here.
September Stamp of the Month: Poster Tidings (carrier sheet actual size is 6" x 6") 
Just for fun, here are the images of the carrier sheets for the National Stamping Month Triple Stamp Set (each sheet actual size is 6" x 6"):



You can both sets, along with hundreds of other great products on my website, 24/7. 

Close To My Heart products used:  September Stamp of the Month (Poster Tidings), Colonial White Cardstock, Juniper Cardstock, Juniper Stamp Pad, Cranberry Cardstock, Cranberry Stamp Pad, Clear Sparkles, Pearl Paint, Prisma Glitter, Snowflakes Dimensional Elements (retired), Cranberry Gingham Ribbon (retired).


2 comments:

Laurel said...

Love, love, love that card! Love the colors, the text and that snowflake!

Barb said...

Beautiful card, Karen! LOVE your style and creative flair! Thank you for sharing! hugs... Barb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails