pin it button

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Inspiration from Australia

Our beautiful granddaughter, Daci. She loves helping grandma photograph her art projects for her blog. She loves being the model even more!
As you may have read on my blog a month or so ago, Close To My Heart recently opened up Australia and New Zealand.  So cool!  Recently I found a beautiful card on a very talented new CTMH consultant in Australia's blog, Chris Lothian. I was inspired and created a couple of my own based on her fun design.

Here are the cards without the benefit of Vanna (er...I mean Daci)

I love how CTMH brings people together, even half-way across the world. Thanks for the inspiration, Chris!

These cards were made with the September National Stamping Month triple stamp set, "You Are My Happy." This set can be yours this month only for $10 ($47.90 value) with a $50 order.  You can start shoppin' on my website any time, 24/7...even in your jammies, my friends!

Here are a couple of detail shots of the cards with their products used lists:
Bright Card:  You Are My Happy triple stamp set, White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Hollyhock Cardstock, Pear Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Black Stamp Pad, Hollyhock Stamp Pad, Pear Stamp Pad, Lagoon Stamp Pad, Neutral Twine Assortment, Lagoon Button (retired).

Neutral Card: You Are My Happy triple stamp set, White Daisy Cardstock, Kraft Cardstock, Versamark Pad, White Daisy Embossing Powder (retired), Pearl Opaques, Chocolate Ribbon (retired).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails