pin it button

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

National Stamping Month Layout - Friendship Layout


As you know, September is National Stamping Month.  I love the TRIPLE STAMP SET ($47.90 value) called "You Are My Happy" that Close To My Heart is offering this month for only $10 with a $50 order.  You can take advantage of this happy deal on my website during September.

My friend and downline, Brenda Rose made such a gorgeous layout with this stamp set, and with her permission I'm sharing it with YOU today. Thanks, Brenda!

Not only is this layout beautiful, and not only does it use the "You Are My Happy" stamp set perfectly, but it also commemorates something special. I met Brenda through Close To My Heart. She is a team member of mine and is a superstar! The ladies that Brenda chose to feature in this layout are downline of hers with Close To My Heart and they have all become such great friends as well...all because of Close To My Heart. I love that this company brings people together.  Some  of my very best friends are my downline and customers.  How cool is that? I also love that Brenda chose to make a layout featuring her relationship with some of her downline.

By the way, I'd love to have YOU join my team. You can do it for as little as $49.  Just click HERE.

Here is the triple stamp set (each carrier sheet is 6" x 6"):




3 comments:

Lynn said...

This is a beautiful layout and brings back such good memories!

Brenda said...

What a sweet post to read. I have been so teary these past few days because I've been thinking about all the reasons that CTMH truly fills my heart. Thank you, Karen, for sharing my layout and giving me yet another reason to be thankful and feel blessed!

Rick and Kori said...

Love, love this layout Brenda!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails