pin it button

Monday, November 30, 2015

Cyber Week Sale, Last Day for November Specials, Simply Fundamentals Layout Number Five, and a Happy New Year Card

Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking Layout #5


Today is the last day of November, and I wanted to remind you about all of the specials that are ending today, as well as share some artwork related to those specials.



Before I do that, I want to remind you about the Cyber Week Sale that began this morning and goes through Friday, while supplies last.  All details are in yesterday's post.  Also, here is the link to head to my website to see the specials.  You'll want to click on each category to see the sale items that are part of the sale. Also, while you're there, check out clearance items and while supplies last items as well.  Between these three links you are sure to find some great ideas for gifts, gift wrapping, card making, and stocking stuffers for all of the paper crafters on your list!

Now back to the November sale reminders. Be sure to place your orders on my website no later than 11:59 pm (MT) tonight to qualify:

1.  Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking: 
The layout you see at the top of the post is the 5th layout of 5 (see the first four here, here, here and here) that you get to make with the FREE Simply Fundamental Workshop that comes with your purchase of the Simply Fundamental Special this month.  Here are a few detail photos of that layout:



Experience the beautiful Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking workshop—available only during November! This workshop has been created using all the items featured in our exclusive My Legacy™ album bundles, available during November only for $71.80 each...and that includes a FREE value package of memory protectors (25 of them, valued at $19.95) AND the FREE workshop cutting guides and instructions!

Wondering what you get in the bundles?  Well, let me tell you (are you holding on to your hat?).  I've also included links to each of the products in the list below so you can click on them and see them up close:



A few things to note:
  • You can order this special on my website.  If you do this, I'll be emailing you the instructions for the workshop.
  • You can order this special directly from me by calling or emailing me (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com). I'll email you the workshop instructions after placing your order.
  • You can also order this special from me if you are attending one of my Play Group scrapbooking classes in November at the class.  Again, I'll email you the workshop instructions when I place your order. 

2.  November Stamp of the Month (Cheers, 2016!):  Isn't this a great stamp set?  It's not just a great New Year's stamp set, but one that is awesome to use for graduation cards, a good luck card, and so much more.  I have used the journaling lines not just for journaling, but to create striped and plaid backgrounds.  



 
Here is a fun New Year card I created with this set, along with my favorite new technique: watercolor paints creating a subtle ombre affect over an embossed image.

Here's a closer look:

Think about it: if you purchase the Simply Fundamental Special, you qualify for the Stamp of the Month for only $5, then you can also get serious about some of the Cyber Week deals.  It's a GREAT day to get a GREAT bargain (or two, or three, or four!).


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails