pin it button

Monday, November 2, 2015

November Specials with Close To My Heart



Oh, Baby!  Hold on to your hats.  We have got a DYNAMITE special this month for you, plus an awesome November Stamp of the Month.  Yee haw!
  
  1. Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking Sale (which includes a free workshop and free page protectors!)
  2. November Stamp of the Month (Cheers, 2016!)
--------------------------

1.  Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking:  Experience the beautiful Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking workshop—available only during November! This workshop has been created using all the items featured in our exclusive My Legacy™ album bundles, available during November only for $71.80 each...and that includes a FREE value package of memory protectors (25 of them, valued at $19.95) AND the FREE workshop cutting guides and instructions!

Wondering what you get in the bundles?  Well, let me tell you (are you holding on to your hat?).  I've also included links to each of the products in the list below so you can click on them and see them up close:




Here are photos of the layouts in the workshop. Aren't they wonderful?!!!!

A few things to note:
  • You can order this special on my website.  If you do this, I'll be emailing you the instructions for the workshop.
  • You can order this special directly from me by calling or emailing me (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com). I'll email you the workshop instructions after placing your order.
  • You can also order this special from me if you are attending one of my Play Group scrapbooking classes in November at the class.  Again, I'll email you the workshop instructions when I place your order.
2.  November Stamp of the Month (Cheers, 2016!):  Isn't this a great stamp set?  It's not just a great New Year's stamp set, but one that is awesome to use for graduation cards, a good luck card, and so much more.  I have used the journaling lines not just for journaling, but to create striped and plaid backgrounds.  




I created the card at the beginning of this post with this set.  I did it by embossing the "Dream Big" stamp in white on watercolor paper.  I then watercolored over it with a couple of the orange tinted paints in the paint set.  The background is dry embossed using our Confetti Embossing Folder.  You can see all of the products I used on this card at the end of this post (complete with links and photos). 


When you order $50 (before shipping and tax), you get the Stamp of the Month for only $5 ($12.95 savings).  Order $100, get 2...and so on.  What a bargain! When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before you check out.  And, if you are taking advantage of the Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking special, you already qualify for this set for only $5!

What an awesome month of specials!  I am in love with the Simply Fundamental special. What a great bargain and a perfect way to finish a lot of scrapbooking in one fell swoop!






 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails