pin it button

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Join Me on Creative Live This Friday and Saturday



Have you ever heard of Creative Live (creativelive.com)?  It's an awesome online, live streaming website that offers live classes in the crafting industry all the time. When watching live, it's totally FREE!  It only costs $ if you want to go back and watch a recorded class.

Close To My Heart is being featured on Creative Live this coming Friday and Saturday, November 20 and 21st from 9 am - 4 pm (Pacific Time).  And, on top of that, they asked me to come be a part of it.  I will be in the audience on Friday, but will be on camera teaching on Saturday. I'm so excited! I'd love for you to come watch.  To rsvp for this event, click here

Do you love being inspired by beautiful artwork? Would you, or do you know anyone who would, like to know more about who Close To My Heart is and what we do? In either case, this CreativeLive event is going to be just the ticket for you and them. By watching the event live, you get the chance to engage with us through social media, asking questions, and even participating in giveaways!  Yep, GIVEAWAYS!  Be sure to send a link to anyone else you think might be interested in watching as well.  It's going to be FUN!




1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

It was so much fun to finally put a voice with your beautiful face and personality. You looked so confident speaking in front of a camera. And I learned that I've been pronouncing your name wrong (oops). Thank you for sharing so much with the Close To My Heart family. I used your Nevermore workshop a week ago, and my customer loved your designs, just like me! I made sure to tell her about our family CTMH Community and how so many (just like you) share and support one another. So I wanted to say thank you for that one more time. Have a blessed week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails