pin it button

Friday, November 20, 2015

Simply Fundamentals Scrapbook Layout Number Three



I used the Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking special kit to create this layout. Easy Peasy! The kit includes a workshop (that I will email you the instructions for once you purchase the special) and all I did was use the cutting guide and instructions to create this layout. The workshop includes everything you need for 5 two-page layouts.  It took me less than 3 hours to cut the papers and put all 5 layouts together! WOO HOO!  I really love how this one turned out!

I'll be sharing one of the layouts, complete with my photos and journaling added, each week in November.  This is the third one.You can see the first one here and the second one here.

Here are a few detail shots of the layout:

As a reminder, here's how the special works.  Get one of our My Legacy™ album bundles, available during November only for $71.80 each...and that includes a FREE value package of memory protectors (25 of them, valued at $19.95) AND the FREE workshop cutting guides and instructions!

Wondering what you get in the bundles?  Well, let me tell you (are you holding on to your hat?).  I've also included links to each of the products in the list below so you can click on them and see them up close:




A few things to note:

  • You can order this special on my website.  If you do this, I'll be emailing you the instructions for the workshop.
  • You can order this special directly from me by calling or emailing me (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com). I'll email you the workshop instructions after placing your order.
  • You can also order this special from me if you are attending one of my Play Group scrapbooking classes in November at the class.  Again, I'll email you the workshop instructions when I place your order.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails