pin it button

Monday, November 16, 2015

Dream Big Layout with November Stamp of the Month


You may look at the November Stamp of the Month and think it is a Happy New Year stamp set, and it is...but it is so much more!  I loved using it for this layout of Dawson. He returned home from his 2-year mission for our church in Australia a few months ago and is setting goals for 2016. I loved this photo of him with Stade (Kori's newest little one) and it made me think of all of the things he will be doing in 2016, and beyond: going to college, beginning college football, dating, choosing a major, and so much more.  Seeing him so sweet and gentle with Stade reminded me that he will eventually be choosing a wife and will be a husband and a father one day.  I couldn't help but scrapbook those thoughts and feelings and all of the exciting things that await him in 2016.  I have included a few detail shots of the layout later in the post, and have added a list of all the products I used, complete with photos and links, at the very end of the post.  Enjoy!

November Stamp of the Month (Cheers, 2016!).  Carrier sheet size is approx. 6"x 6"


We all have goals and aspirations for a new year.  Why not scrap yours with this wonderful stamp set? It's yours in November when you order $50 or more (before shipping and tax) for only for $5 ($12.95 savings).  Order $100, get 2...and so on. When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails