pin it button

Monday, March 28, 2016

Spring 6" x 6" Card with the March Stamp of the Month


The March Stamp of the Month has been so much fun to use!  I created this 6" x 6" card using only stamps from that set, and some great papers from the Whimsy Paper Fundamentals Cardstock pack.  On this card, I used the printed side of each paper, but the back side is a tone-on-tone emboss of the same exact pattern. So cool, and oh-so-versatile.

To color in my bird and branch, I used my trusty watercolor paints and brushes. It's kind of hard to see on here because I wanted it to be really light and subtle, but the background is also very lightly washed with a light blue watercolor.  I've included a comprehensive products used list at the end of this post, along with photos and links for your convenience. Also, I stamped my little birdie twice. The second one I cut out and mounted with 3D foam tape over the first one.  Every bird needs a little 'pop,' don't you think?



This wonderful Stamp of the Month is only available during March and is only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you order (before shipping and tax).  Order $100, get 2...and so on. When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out.  So convenient!

March Stamp of the Month (carrier sheet size is approx. 6"x 6")







3 comments:

Lynn D said...

Love it!

Lynn D said...

Love it!

Nancy Ball said...

Oh this is such a sweet card! I love this stamp set and how you've combined the Fundamentals and watercolours......lifted!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails