pin it button

Friday, March 11, 2016

We're Moooving and Stampaganza Reminder


I will be spending this weekend doing some serious lifting as Dan the Man and I are moving from Springville, UT to American Fork, UT.  I do plan to post again on Monday (hopefully that will happen), but until then I just wanted to give you a quick reminder about STAMPAGANZA!!!!



This awesome special only comes around every few years so take advantage of it!  Buy any two stamp sets (M, A, B, C, D or E size) and get a third of equal or lesser value for FREE!  Buy 4, get 2 free, buy 6, get 3 free...and so on.  For realzies!

It's easy peasy! Just head on over to my website, add the stamp sets you want, and before you check out, the applicable stamp sets will be zeroed out in prices. 

Let the stampaganza frenzy begin!  Need an idea of a few stamp sets? Here are a few of my faves:





I hope while we are doing the not-so-fun chore of mooooving this weekend, you'll be spending yours doing much more fun things...like stamping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails