pin it button

Monday, March 14, 2016

You Are My Sunshine Card



You are my sunshine!  Who wouldn't love to receive a card that says that?  I just love the March Stamp of the Month. It is just full of sunshine and happiness.

This stamp set is only available in March and is only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax).  Spend $100, get 2...and so on.  When shopping on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out.

Here's a close up.  I used my watercolor paints to paint the sun, letters, and that cute little center on the flower dot above the "i". The fine brush in our watercolor brush collection is just perfect for these small spaces. Notice the fun staple details too?  I stamped an extra sun and cut out the center and popped it  up to add a bit of visual interest.  I also added a couple of items that are a steal right now (while supplies last) from our clearance section.  I've pictured those below the close up, along with links.



Smoothie Striped Washi Tape
(only $3.20 for $15 yds).




Boardwalk Washi Tape
only $2!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails