pin it button

Friday, March 10, 2017

Birthday Tag Card



Isn't this cupcake tag card just darling?  I love it!  And, in March, you can get the Sweet Birthday stamp set and coordinating thin cuts (dies) that I used to make it absolutely FREE ($18.95 value) when you join my team as a Close To My Heart Consultant.


It only costs $75 to become a Close To My Heart Consultant, you get over $200 in products and supplies in your kit, AND, in March, you also get this little bundle as well.  That means about $220 in products and supplies for $75. 

As a CTMH Consultant, you earn a generous commission on your sales and get a dynamite discount on your own purchases. Whether you want to sign up to get a discount, make a little bit of extra money each month, make a lot of money each month, or somewhere in between all of that, CTMH is for you. I love what I do! I'm confident you will too. You can sign up just by clicking here.

Here's a little close up of the tag card:


Once you sign up, I'll be in touch with you shortly to see how I can be of help to you.  






LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails