pin it button

Friday, March 24, 2017

Die Cuts 25% Off and 3 Cards


Did you remember that our die cuts (Thin Cuts) are all 25% off this month?  If not, aren't you glad I reminded you?  😉

I'll be sharing a few cards today that use Thin Cuts and sharing what cuts I used and what the discounted price is. Deal?

First off is the 5" x 7" Love card at the top of the post.  I used two thin cuts on this card:

The Love Thin Cut (measures approximately 4.5" wide and 2.5" tall. The Love Thin Cut is usually $10.95 and is on sale in March only for $8.21.

And the Hearts Thin Cuts (small heart is approx 1.25" tall, medium heart is approximately 2" tall, and large heart is approx. 3" tall). One of my favorite things about the Hearts Thin Cuts is that you not only get the center of the heart, like you see on this card (I used the center of the medium heart), but you also get the heart outlines (which you'll see in the next card).  The Hearts Thin Cuts are regularly $14.95 and are on sale in March only for $11.21.
 

Here's another fun card (this one is a 6" x 6" card) I created that uses the Thin Cut Hearts outer borders.  On this card I used the borders from the small and medium sized hearts.

Just for fun, here's  one more card I created using the Hearts Thin Cuts. This one is a standard sized card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2"):

In addition to these awesome die cuts, there are many more on sale at 25% off this month. Click here to see the whole selection.

I've included a list of all of the products I used on these three cards at the very end of this post, complete with links and photos for your convenience.  Have fun shopping! And, don't forget that if you order $50 or more (before shipping and tax), this stamp set (March Stamp of the Month - Tea-rrific) is only $5 this month.  You'll be prompted to add it to your order before you check out.







1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails