pin it button

Monday, March 6, 2017

Tea Cup Card


You are TEA-RRIFIC!  Have I mentioned lately how grateful I am for those of you who frequent my blog and enjoy my artwork and musings?  If not, today I want to say it again.  You truly are TEA-RRIFIC and it makes me so happy that you enjoy what I share.

Can you think of someone in your life you want to tell how TEA-RRIFIC you think they are?  I'll bet you can! Well, the March Stamp of the Month is the perfect way to do it.  This darling stamp set is yours, in March only, for only $5, with every $50 you order (before shipping and tax).  Order $100, get 2...and so on. When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out. Easy!

Here's a close up of the shading I did with my trusty watercolors. Oh, how I love them!  I've also shared a list of all of the products I used on this card, complete with photos and links, at the very end of this post.








2 comments:

Laurel said...

Cute card! You had me at tea ;)

Lynn said...

Even prettier in person! Love the shading.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails