pin it button

Monday, March 20, 2017

Teacup Card with a Fun Technique Tip


Not only is this stamp set called "Tea-rrific," it IS tea-rrific! I just love it.  It's full of six fun teacup and coordinating images and 5 sentiments.  That's an awesome set!  This Stamp of the Month set would usually retail for $17.95, but in March you can get it for only $5 with every $50 you order (before shipping and tax). Order $100, get 2...and so on. When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out.  This set disappears with March, so get it while you can!

Here's a close up of the teacup:

I love the soft look the watercolor paints give this card. If you've been following my blog for long, you know that I'm a huge user of watercolors.  I've included a list of all of the products I used on this card, as well as photos and links for your convenience, at the very end of this post.

Fun Technique Tip: Although the fun striped sequins I used on this card are no longer available (😥), you can get that same look just by taking our Silver Sequins and using our Black Shin Han Marker (the thin tipped end) to draw stripes. It takes just a second to dry and they are ready to go!







1 comment:

Laurel said...

Cute card! Also wanted to let you know my new blog address is: https://laurelseabrookdesigns.blogspot.ca/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails