pin it button

Monday, March 13, 2017

You're My Cup Of Tea Masculine Layout


Since Tannon was born, he has nickname after nickname.  It started with Tan-Man, the went to T-Man, then just T,  then TP, and now it's #teeps.  Hilarious.  When I saw this fun tea cup stamp set, I knew right away that it would be perfect for a layout of Tannon documenting his nicknames.

This stamp set is only available in March, and is only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you order (before shipping and tax).  Order $100, get 2...and so on. When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out.  TEA-rrific! I've also included a list of the products I used on this layout, complete with photos and links to those products, for your convenience at the end of this post.

One fun technique that I used on this layout was printing the same photo in different hues.  Do you ever have a single photo you love but you aren't sure you want to do another single photo layout (I have tons of them)? Sometimes it's fun to print the same photo in color, black and white, sepia, and maybe even an antique filter.  Just mix them up and use them on the same page. Fun stuff!

I kept this layout quite neutral with lots of white space. I really love that look. I think it makes the photos really pop, don't you?  I shaded my tea cup with watercolor paints, and for just a hint of pattern, I used the very neutral Whisper Grey triangles on a white background patterned paper from the Some Kinda Wonderful Paper Packet underneath my "T".  This paper packet is full of bright colors and bold patterns, so this soft spoken pattern is a fun surprise in there. The black and white "railroad ties" pattern that I used for the banner strip in the upper left hand corner is also from this paper packet.






1 comment:

Laurel said...

Wonderful layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails