pin it button

Friday, March 17, 2017

Thank You Cards with Hearts Die Cuts


Do you love these cards?  I created them with just a few sheets of paper, one simple stamp set, and the Hearts Thin Cuts (die cuts).  The cool news is that all of our thin cuts (die cuts) are on sale this month for 25% off!  These hearts are usually $14.94, but are only $11.21 this month.  I love that when you cut them out, you get the outline AND the center to play with!



On these cards, you can see how much fun it is to cut the  hearts and outlines in different colors and sizes and go to town! I used some fine grit sandpaper to rough them up a bit. I love that look with Close To My Heart Cardstock because we have a white core and it's so pretty peeking through! Here are a couple of close ups of two of my favorite cards from this bunch:




I've included a complete list of the products I've used on these cards at the very end of this post, complete with photos and links, for your convenience. Get these thin cuts (and any of our thin cuts) for 25% off before March disappears!






1 comment:

Sheila Bennett said...

Sweet set of cards. Great use of the Thin Cuts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails