pin it button

Thursday, March 2, 2017

March Specials with Close To My Heart

I created this card using the March Stamp of the Month (see #3 below)

Happy March! I'm home from my trip to Puerto Vallarta (see this post), happy and rested and grateful for a company like Close To My Heart that generously offers incentives, like week long trips to Mexico, to its Consultants.  I'm a lucky girl!  I left the sun and beach to come home to snow and 30 degrees outside.  Wow! Stepping off that plane was a huge step back into reality! That's okay though. It's always good to be home, and our week away was perfection.

Here's what is happening in March:
1.  Cut it Out Special
2.  FREE Stamp/Thin Cut Bundle
3.  March Stamp of the Month
--------------

1.  Cut it Out:  



Thin cuts give you a fast and easy way to cut all kinds of shapes for your crafting, and this month they are all available at 25%-off! Choose from titles, sentiments, and a wide variety of shapes to stamp on, so you can get precise, dimensional shapes in no time!   Order yours here.
  • Purchase any current Thin Cuts or Thin Cuts bundles at 25%-off in March.

Here's a comprehensive list of the items in the deal, as well as the sale price and order numbers. Just plug those order numbers in on my website and you can see each product:


2.  FREE Stamp/Thin Cut Bundle:  When you sign up to become a Close To My Heart Consultant on my tea in March, you get the Sweet Birthday Stamp Set and matching Thin Cuts in your New Consultant Kit for FREE (while supplies last, so sign up quickly!)!

  • That's an $18.95 value FREE. 
  • Add that to the fact that your New Consultant Kit is only $75 and is full of over $200 in product, and you are getting about $220 worth of products and supplies for only $75. 
  • Additionally, once you are a Consultant, you earn a generous commission on products, and a GREAT discount on your own purchases
If that's not a bargain, I don't know what is!  To get signed up, click here. I'll be in touch soon to get to know you and to help you get started as a Consultant.

3. March Stamp of the Month (Tea-riffic): 

This darling stamp set is available only in March and can be yours for only $5 with every $50 you order (before shipping and tax). Order $100, get 2...and so on.  When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out. Easy, peasy, lemon squeazy.

I used this set to create the card at the top of this post. At the end of this post, you'll find a comprehensive list of all of the products I used to create it, complete with photos and links. Here's a close up too:









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails