pin it button

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

April Play Group Layouts (Victory)

April Play Group classes are just around the corner (April 5 and 6). I'd LOVE to have you come to one of them, host one in your home with your friends, or even participate long distance. I'm confident you would enjoy what we do and be very happy with the projects you make!  Keep reading...

I need to hear from you no later than this Saturday, March 31 if you want to participate.  We will be making three 2-page 12" x 12" layouts using the "Victory" kit that are so rugged. I have used them for photos of my dad, and of my son, Dawson's sporting activities.  They'd also be great for camping photos, scouting photos, any type of little boy or teenage boy photos, hunting photos, fishing photos. The list is endless. 

Here are the layouts (click on any photo to see it larger and in more detail). I've shared the details of the class, the kits, and how to participate after the photos. If you are not familiar with my Play Group classes, scroll down the left side of my blog until you find the section called "Play Group Information" and read away!  Enjoy!

Layout #1 - "My Hero"
____________

Layout #1: Detail 1
______________
 
Layout #1: Detail 2
 _________________
Layout #2: 'Triumph"
 __________________

Layout #2: Detail 1
 ________________

Layout #2: Detail 2
 ________________

Layout #3: Detail 3
 _________________

Layout #3: "Oh Boy"
 _______________________

Layout #3: Detail 1
 _______________________





Layout #3: Detail 2

 Class Dates and Times to choose from:
Thursday, March 15, 7-10 pm (this class is in Pleasant Grove, UT)
Friday, March 16, 10 am - 1 pm (this class is in American Fork, UT)

You can also host this workshop in your home (in Utah) with your friends during the month of February and earn FREE hostess rewards (free CTMH shopping spree!) while you do it. If you are interested in doing that, please contact me (801.360,9896, pedermom@aol.com) and I'll give you all the details.

You can also participate in this workshop long-distance. If you choose to do so, just add $5 to the cost of whichever kit you choose for the extra shipping.  I suggest if you are participating long-distance that you at least order the "Better Kit", and any stamp pads we are using that you don't already have.  If you participate long distance, I am happy to stamp the items using stamp sets that aren't in the kit for you since you probably won't have the stamp pads and alphabet stamp (unless you order the "Best Kit"). That is my little gift to you if you participate long-distance.

Remember, in order to attend, you only need to purchase the Basic Kit. Anything above and beyond that is totally up to you. This month, I suggest you consider the Better Kit. The few items I've added there make a huge difference to your pages. If you already have any of the items in the Better or Best kits, just bring them with you to class.


April Play Group Shopping List (for your convenience, I have linked each product to it's page on my website so you can see them). You are only required to purchase the "Basic Kit" to participate. Anything above and beyond that is totally up to you. I personally recommend the "Better Kit".

Basic Kit:

Subtotal: $31.15
Total (including shipping and tax): $35.73

Better Kit = Basic Kit + the following products:
Subtotal: $51.50*
Total (including shipping and tax): $59.07

Best Kit = Basic Kit + Better Kit + the following products:
Subtotal: $97.20*
Total (including shipping and tax): $111.49

*at this purchase level you qualify for the Stamp of the Month ($17.95 value)  for only $5
March 2012 Stamp of the Month: "Potential"

Call or email me with your order and to reserve your spot at a Play Group class (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com) by this Saturday, March 31.

Also, don't forget about the March "Philosophy of Fun" special where you can get $450 for only $99. That ends on Saturday, March 31 at midnight (MDT)! 


4 comments:

Tammy said...

These are beautiful Karen! I wasnt that inspired by the paper packets but....now I am! Fantastic layouts!

Laurel said...

Such fabulous layouts! Lucky ladies who get to take classes from you!

Brenda said...

These are such wonderful layouts!! The pictures are just perfect for them!!

cnelson said...

Wow! These are ALL so FANTABULOUS! LOVE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails