pin it button

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Last Day!

Girlfriends, it's the last day of the month, which means the last day to participate in two things:

1.  "The Philosophy of Fun"
2.  The March Stamp of the Month
----------------

1.  The "Philosophy of Fun" Special: If you sign up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant in March, you get the $99 Art Philosophy Close To My Heart/Cricut Collection FREE No kidding. Signing up as New Consultant with Close To My Heart is one of the smartest decisions I've ever made.  Our $99 New Consultant Kit is full of about $300 worth of product, add that to the FREE Art Philosophy Collection (valued at almost $150), and you get over $450 worth of outstanding product for only $99 when you sign up to be a Consultant during March.


Close To My Heart/ Cricut "Art Philosophy" Collection
This collection includes:
  • 1-Cartridge (over 700 images: font, shapes and 3-D items. A cartridge this quality would normally retail for about $60)
  • 3 - My Acrylix D-size Stamp Sets (all of which coordinate with the shapes on the cartridge!  This is about a $55 value.)
  • 3 - 9" x 12" Dimensional Elements (3 sheets of different shapes that all coordinate with the shapes on the cartridge!  This is over a $15 value.)
If you already have the Art Philosophy Collection, no worries. You'll get $100 in product credit instead!  This just keeps getting better and better.

"So," you're asking, "How do I do that?"

Easy, Peasy, Lemon Squeasy:
  1. Go to my website at www.ctmh.com/leavealegacy and click on "Your Opportunities" and go from there.
  2. You will need to purchase the basic "New Consultant" kit for $99 (which is about a $300 value).  The website will walk you through this step-by-step
  3. After you sign up, I'll contact you and help you get going.
Here is a photo of what is included in the New Consultant Kit:


There are also some add-on kits you can choose to purchase to help you get started if you wish, but they are not required.  Yep, that's the truth. For only $99 you can become a Close To My Heart Consultant in March and get over $450 in product back. WOWZA! It makes  me want to sign up all over again.

2.  The March Stamp of the Month ("Potential"):  I have had so much fun playing with this beautiful set.  I've included an image below of the carrier sheet (actual size is 6" x 6").  I made the card headlining this post with this gorgeous stamp set.

If you spend $50, this set is yours for only $5 (a $17.95 value). You also have the option to purchase it for $17.95. Either way, it's only available during the month of March.  You can order it through me (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com) or through my website. Once your spend $50, you will be prompted to add it, or if you are purchasing it for the $17.95 price, enter item #S1202.

March 2012 Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Set called "Potential"




1 comment:

Brenda said...

Oh. My. Goodness. You have been so creative with this Stamp of the Month!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails