pin it button

Monday, March 26, 2012

Pinstripe Sanded Paper, Perfect Bows and Shiny Letters


Today I have a video tutorial to share that I put together this weekend.  The photo you see here is of the 6" x 6" card I am making on the video.

BEFORE WATCHING THE VIDEO, BE SURE TO SCROLL ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM OF MY BLOG AND PAUSE MY PLAYLIST.  

The techniques I am teaching are:
  • Pinstripe Sanded Paper
  • Perfect Bows
  • Shiny Letters
You may even find a few more tips and tricks that are helpful as you watch it.  Enjoy!

 

Close To My Heart products used:  Take a Picture Stamp Set, Colonial White Cardstock, Hollyhock Cardstock, Juniper Cardstock, Chocolate Cardstock, Chocolate Stamp Pad, Hollyhock Stamp Pad, Juniper Stamp Pad, Creme Brulee Stamp Pad, Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Colonial White Waxy Flax, Pink Buttons Assortment, Mocha Opaques, Corner Rounder, Piercing Tool Kit, Liquid Glass, Sanding Kit, 3D Foam Tape.

You can purchase these and so many other wonderful products on my website...24/7!

13 comments:

Laurel said...

Love those stripes and that bow!

Brenda said...

I so love this video!! You are a great teacher - and that is a beautiful card!

Allisa said...

Super cute card. Love your embossing. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

kimber said...

You are a card making genius!! Love this so much and I'm so glad to know of that bow technique! Awesome!!!

Rick and Kori said...

Love the video and I can't wait to use that perfect bow technique! You know how bad I hate tying bows...since I make you do it whenever I can :)

Amy Pitts said...

What a perfectly simple beautiful card. That bow...oh mu gosh thank you! I am so horrible about bows and am always looking for short cuts. That is one I will remember for sure. :)

Anonymous said...

Terrific video with lots of good ideas and explanations. Thanks for inspiring me today! :-)

Haley D. said...

Thanks for sharing your time and talent with us over at H2H!

Amy Moore said...

I like that you showed off different ways to emboss. Really cute card! Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Total FUNN points to you, Miss Karen! Great video, card and general good vibes.
So glad you shared with H2H this week - welcome back!

Joy said...

Loved the demo, Karen Pederson: I'm stoked to try this method and show it to some bowphobic people! Missed your pretty face though in the video.

Nicole Norris said...

Great video adorable card my friend.

Ann said...

very nice and thank you for joining us at h2h this week

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails