pin it button

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

How-To Books Available Only While Supplies Last and a LIttle Girl Layout

Did you know that Close To My Heart's "How-To" books are being retired and are only available while supplies last? They are only $21.95 each and at that price won't last long. You really don't want to miss them if you don't already have them.  I have them all and use them almost daily.

You can order them on my website here.

For Your Convenience, here are the order numbers (or click on the links to go straight to that item and add it to your shopping cart):
Scrapbooking How-To Books:
Magic (9034)
Imagine (9030)
Cherish (9029)
Reflections (9031)

Card Making How-To Books:
Wishes (9033)
Originals (9032)

I made this layout of my darling granddaughter, Daci using the pattern called "Magician's Choice" from the Magic book. As always, you can click on any photo in this post and see it larger and in more detail.


Almost every card and layout you see in the Close To My Heart Idea Books came from these how-to book patterns. They are always labeled so you can easily look up the pattern and book. Nifty!

One of the things I love the most about these books is that not only do they give you a pattern, they also give you cutting guides and step-by-step instructions on how to build that project.  In fact, here's a photo of one of the pages in the Magic scrapbooking how-to book (I shared the page that the pattern I used above, "Magician's Choice" is on) and one of the Wishes card making how-to book.  See what I mean? Wonderful stuff!


photo of one of the patterns in the "Magic" book

photo of two of the patterns in the "Wishes" book


To order one, two, or MORE of these books, head straight to my website and use the order numbers shared above, or just click on the links I created and add them to your cart.  Easy, peasy, lemon squeasy!

I'll be back tomorrow with more photos and fun from our CTMH Hawaiian Cruise. I love my life!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails