pin it button

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hawaiian Cruise Update #1

Whale photo by my friend, Ginni Candelaria.  The whale watching on this trip was A-MAZ-ING!
As promised, I am going to spend the next few days sharing our Hawaiian cruise with you.  As you probably already know, I earned this cruise through my Close To My Heart business. It is actually the 9th trip I've earned. I am so fortunate to represent a company that is so generous in rewarding their consultants with great incentives for performance. I've been able to take Dan on several trips, each of my children on at least one one-on-one trip with me of their own, and once even took our entire family to Alaska.   If you'd like to join me on next year's trip, then NOW is the time to start.  There is an amazing sign-up special this month where you get about $450 in "loot" (including the "Art Philosophy" Cricut Collection) when you sign up for $99.

Okay, that said, back to the trip.  I decided to take Dawson this time because he is the only member of our family who has never been to Hawaii. He can't say that any more!

Day #1 (Saturday, March 3):  Dawson and I boarded a plane at the Salt Lake City airport and flew straight to Honolulu. We quickly gathered our luggage and boarded a bus to the cruise ship. We were some of the last to board the ship. We got on just in time for the mandatory muster drill and to hear them make the last boarding call. Whew!  We were exhausted (What is is about traveling that does that to you? It's not like there is any great physical exertion, but traveling always makes me sleepy.).  We went to dinner and the opening welcome reception given by Close To My Heart, went to the early show and headed to bed.

Day #2 and #3: (Sunday, March 4 and Monday, March 5): Our first stop was Maui.  Dawson and I had booked our day pretty solid with a great snorkel trip. I mentioned this a couple of days ago. We went to the Molokini Crater and saw so many beautiful fish, then headed to another area known as "Turtle Town" and swam and snorkeled with so many sea turtles. We also did some whale watching and saw so many whales, which was amazing.  We got back to the ship and both promptly fell asleep.  Having this much fun is exhausting! :)




 Have a great day!

3 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

LOVE the last picture of you and Daws! How fun you got to do all of this with him....I'm secretly VERY jealous though :)

Christine Adams said...

So cool! I can't wait to hear more!!

Brenda said...

Oh what a whale photo! What a blessing to spend time with Dawson in such an amazing place!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails