pin it button

Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Specials with Close To My Heart

There are some GREAT things going on this month (March) with Close To My Heart.  I wanted to share them with you today:









  1. "The Philosophy of Fun" Special
  2. March Stamp of the Month ("Potential")
You'll see a beautiful card at the top of the post today made for me by my friend, Taralyn Frost. Isn't it gorgeous? Thanks, Taralyn! I'll be sharing more March Stamp of the Month artwork as the month progresses as well.

Read about the two specials in detail below....


1.  The "Philosophy of Fun" Special: If you sign up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant in March, you get the $99 Art Philosophy Close To My Heart/Cricut Collection FREE No kidding. Signing up as New Consultant with Close To My Heart is one of the smartest decisions I've ever made.  Our $99 New Consultant Kit is full of about $300 worth of product, add that to the FREE Art Philosophy Collection (valued at almost $150), and you get over $450 worth of outstanding product for only $99 when you sign up to be a Consultant during March.

Close To My Heart/ Cricut "Art Philosophy" Collection
This collection includes:
  • 1-Cartridge (over 700 images: font, shapes and 3-D items. A cartridge this quality would normally retail for about $60)
  • 3 - My Acrylix D-size Stamp Sets (all of which coordinate with the shapes on the cartridge!  This is about a $55 value.)
  • 3 - 9" x 12" Dimensional Elements (3 sheets of different shapes that all coordinate with the shapes on the cartridge!  This is over a $15 value.)
If you already have the Art Philosophy Collection, no worries. You'll get $100 in product credit instead!  This just keeps getting better and better.

"So," you're asking, "How do I do that?"

Easy, Peasy, Lemon Squeasy:
  1. Go to my website at www.ctmh.com/leavealegacy and click on "Your Opportunities" and go from there.
  2. You will need to purchase the basic "New Consultant" kit for $99 (which is about a $300 value).  The website will walk you through this step-by-step
  3. After you sign up, I'll contact you and help you get going.
Here is a photo of what is included in the New Consultant Kit:


There are also some add-on kits you can choose to purchase to help you get started if you wish, but they are not required.  Yep, that's the truth. For only $99 you can become a Close To My Heart Consultant in March and get over $450 in product back. WOWZA! It makes  me want to sign up all over again.

2.  The March Stamp of the Month ("Potential"):  I have had so much fun playing with this beautiful set.  I've included an image below of the carrier sheet (actual size is 6" x 6").  As I show the art I've made throughout the month, you'll be able to see how sophisticated this stamp set can be.

If you spend $50, this set is yours for only $5 (a $17.95 value). You also have the option to purchase it for $17.95. Either way, it's only available during the month of March.  You can order it through me (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com) or through my website. Once your spend $50, you will be prompted to add it, or if you are purchasing it for the $17.95 price, enter item #S1202.

March 2012 Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Set called "Potential"


2 comments:

Laurel said...

What a beautiful card!

cnelson said...

Oh so lovely! !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails