pin it button

Friday, March 30, 2012

Notecard Box, Cards, Matching Envelopes and Pen Workshop



How stinkin' cute is this box and cards, envelopes and pen designed by my talented friend, Lisa Stenz?  I already know the answer:  CA-UTER than CA-UTE!  Lisa kindly shared it with me and gave me permission to hold this class with my customers. You rock, Lisa!

To participate, read the rest of this post then contact me:  Karen Pedersen, pedermom@aol.com, 801.360.9896.

This workshop is a "Double Your Fun" workshop, which means one workshop kit makes two boxes.  This is double your pleasure for several reasons:
  • You can make 2 boxes and keep one and give one away as a gift
  • You can split the cost of the workshop with a friend and each of you make one box. If you and/or the friend you sign up with is someone I have never met, you will each get an extra gift from me.
  • With Mother's Day and the end of the school year coming up, these make GREAT mother or teacher appreciation gifts. In that case, you may need both boxes to give away.

Finished workshop includes 2 projects of (see above photo):  
  • decorated box
  • 6 cards
  • 6 envelopes
  • matching pen
You can participate in this class one of three ways:
  1. Attend a class in person:  Class dates and times to choose from: Thurs,  April 26, 7-10 pm or Friday, April 27, 10 am - 1 pm. Both classes are in American Fork, UT. Sign up deadline to attend in person is Friday, April 20.
  2. Participate Long-Distance: I will send you a kit with instructions.  Add $5 to the kit cost for me to ship the kit to you.  I will cut out your Cricut images and stamp your items for you. You'll just have to put it together.
  3. Host this class in your home for several of your friends:  I am happy to come to your home and do this class for you and your friends. I will travel to Utah, Salt Lake, Davis, Weber, and Sanpete counties.
Now that I've gotten you excited, here are the kit details:

Shopping List  
You need only purchase the Basic Kit to participate. Anything above and beyond that is totally up to you. You can purchase "Better" or "Best" or mix and match items to your liking after you purchase "Basic."
This workshop makes 2 complete projects. Each kit includes everything you need for 2.


Basic Kit
1 - Pemberley Level 2 Paper Pack
2 - My Creations Card Boxes
2 - 10 packs of 3" x 3" envelopes
6 - extra sheets of White Daisy Cardstock
1 - Blending Pen
2 - Writing Pens (for inside the box)
2 - "Notes" die cuts

Total with shipping and tax: $41.98 ($46.98 if participating long-distance)

Better Kit = Basic Kit + the following items:
1 - Pacifica Stamp Pad
1 - Bamboo Stamp Pad
1 - Buttercup Stamp Pad
1 - Chocolate Stamp Pad
1 - 3D Foam Tape

Total with shipping and tax: $72.90 ($77.90 if participating long-distance)


Best Kit** = Basic Kit + Better Kit + the following items:
1 - Crafted with Love Stamp Set
1 - Card Word Puzzle Stamp Set
1 - Art Philosophy Cricut Collection

Total with shipping and tax: $213.87 ($218.87 if participating long-distance)

**Buy the "Best Kit" and get a free $24.95 album of your color choice for FREE!
 
 To participate, contact me:  Karen Pedersen, pedermom@aol.com, 801.360.9896. 

5 comments:

Brenda said...

I love this workshop! I am so grateful that Lisa Stenz shares!!

Laurel said...

Such a pretty box Karen!

Translucent Envelopes said...

This blog is very nice and informative!
I'm very impressive with your blog.
Keep sharing......

Thanks.
Envelopes

cnelson said...

Truly lovely!!

Hank hendricks said...

The Gift Card envelopes add so much to it..I appreciate you share it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails