pin it button

Monday, March 12, 2012

March Stamp of the Month Card and Snorkeling in Maui

I'm back! What a week. Thank you, Close To My Heart for a wonderful week in Hawaii with my son, Dawson. I am so grateful for the decision I made 19 1/2 years ago to become a Close To My Heart Consultant.  Not only has it been a significant part of our family's income during that time, it has been a JOY to share my love of scrapbooking and papercrafting with others through teaching and selling, and through helping others create their own CTMH businesses. I'd love to help you enjoy a lucrative business with Close To My Heart too. Keep reading for more details.

I will be sharing some of our Hawaiian Cruise experiences this coming week. I thought I'd start today with a fun photo of Dawson and I on our way to snorkel at Molokini Crater in Maui.  Maui was our first stop on the cruise. What a beautiful place! We saw so many amazing fish and ocean creatures, saw 5 whales (one even did a flip in the air for us) and even got to snorkel and swim with beautiful sea turtles.  It was awesome! 

I made the simple and quick 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (standard) card you see at the top of the post with the CTMH March Stamp of the Month ("Potential").  Find out how to get it for only $5 here.



CTMH products used:  March Stamp of the Month, Hooray Bouquet Stamp Set, Circle Around Stamp Set (for stitching. Retired), Grey Flannel Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock, Black Stamp Pad, Blush Stamp Pad, Grey Flannel Stamp Pad, Neutral Assortment Baker's Twine, 3D Foam Tape.


Be sure to check out the wonderful sign-up special that Close To My Heart is running during March too.  A special like this only happens once in a blue moon. What does that mean anyway? I'm not really sure, but I do know that mean VERY RARELY!  :)


4 comments:

Brenda said...

What a great picture of you and Dawson! One of the reasons I am working on the South Caribbean is that so that we can go snorkeling. I bet it was a really fun adventure for you and Dawson!! I have missed you and look forward to hearing all about the cruise through photos and layouts!!

Nicole Norris said...

Welcome home! I can't wait to hear more about your trip. What a fun and memorable experience for you and Dawson.

Laurel said...

Pretty card! Love the pic of you and Dawson, can't wait to see more!

cnelson said...

LOVE that pic! So FUN! FAB card...just GORGEOUS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails