pin it button

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Love You, Dan the Man


My daughter emailed this wonderful quote to me last week:

"Some choices have greater consequences than others. We make no greater voluntary choice in this life than the selection of a marriage partner. This decision can bring eternal happiness and joy. To find sublime fulfillment in marriage, both partners need to be fully committed to the marriage." -James E. Faust

Isn't that true? I am so grateful for the choice that Dan and I made in 1984 to spend eternity together when he asked me to marry him. Dan the Man is definitely everything I dreamed of when I was a little girl. He loves me unconditionally. He makes me laugh daily. He is a wonderful father to our children. He even cries in Disney movies. Something recently that has made me fall in love with him all over again is that he decided to start our tomato plants this year from seeds inside the house and then transfer them outside when it got warm enough. He has treated those little guys like babies. He has them right by the window and even puts a heating pad under them when it's especially cold. Hillarious and so stinkin' cute. He's got it all and I love him! I have found "sublime fulfillment."

1 comment:

Rick and Kori said...

I think you picked a pretty good guy too. I love you Daddy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails