pin it button

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Last Chance to Sign Up - Flower Power Workshop

These gorgeous cards are only a peek into the 18 cards we will be making at my Flower Power Workshop (cards designed by my friend, Nona Davenport). You can see all 18 cards on my April 3 post. Be sure to check them out. If you want to participate, you need to call or email me by tomorrow (Thursday, April 16) at 5 pm MT.

If you are interested in this workshop, read on:

The cost is $25 (including shipping and tax on the supplies, $28 if you are participating long distance). You will come away with 18 finished cards with various greetings. Here are the details...

Flower Power Workshop (you can also participate in this workshop Long Distance. If you are interested, just email me to let me know (pedermom@aol.com) and I'll send everything you need to you along with directions and a cutting guide I have created. The cost to participate long distance is $28. The additional $3 is to cover the postage for sending you the kit and instructions.)

When: Wednesday, April 22. 10 am - 1 pm or 7 pm - 10 pm.
Where: My House (or long distance if you prefer)
Why: FOR FUN and to build up your card supply
Cost: $25 (includes everything you need but what you bring below) ($28 long distance participants)
You Bring: Paper Trimmer, adhesive, glue dots, and 3D Foam Tape (you will need all of them)
Sign Up By: Sign up no later than April 16, 2009. $25 is pre-paid. Feel free to email me at pedermom@aol.com to sign up.

Prizes:
*Earn a prize if you sign up a friend who has never been to my classes or workshops before. Prize will be awarded at the workshop or sent to you if you participate long distance.
*Earn a prize if you are one of the first 5 to sign up for this workshop. Prizes will be awarded at the workshop or sent to you if you are participating long distance.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails