pin it button

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Love Ya, Loader!


This is my friend, Loader. No, her name is not really Loader. But it is to me. She is a doll and I love her. She sent me this little list of what true friendship is this morning. It made me laugh because it truly sounds just like stuff Loader would say. I loved it so much, I had to share it with all of you. Love ya, Loader!

Are you tired of those sissy 'friendship' poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality?

Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of True Friendship

1. When you are sad, I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!

2. When you are blue, I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile, I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.

4. When you're scared, we will high tail it out of here.

5. When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining, ya big baby!!!!

6. When you are confused, I will use little words.

7. When you are sick, Stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have...

8. When you fall, I'll pick you up and dust you off-- After I laugh my rear off!!

9. This is my oath... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask;-- because you are my FRIEND!

How cute is that? Well, I have 2 additions of my own to add to this. These 2 additions are very important to me in a true friendship.

10. When you have broccoli in your teeth, I promise to tell you.

11. When you ask me when we are shopping if your butt looks big in those jeans or if that outfit looks good on you or not, I promise to be honest.

1 comment:

bren said...

Now that is cute-luv ya Loader too!!! And you too Queenie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails