pin it button

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Idol Tonight


I am an American Idol fan of the biggest kind. I LOVE this show. I don' t know what it is for sure, but I think it's watching every day people having a shot at living their dream. I cry almost every week. Silly me. It's Tuesday! That means AI night. WOO HOO! I am teaching a scrapbook class tonight but luckily all of my attendees (my classes are called "Play Groups" so my attendees are "Play Groupies". I will refer to them that way from this point on), my play groupies know that if they come to Play Group on Tuesday night we will be watching Idol while we scrap. There are benefits to being the teacher. :) So who do you like? I like Adam Lambert the best this year, hands down. I just wish he didn't need to be so, how do you say? Boy kissy. That's right. Boy kissy. Now why would a handsome boy like Adam feel the need to do that? Ugh. It saddens me but I still love his voice and music so I'm sticking with him. Come on guys, give me your comments. I want to know who you are voting for this year! P.S. You can listen to a few of Adam's Idol performances this year on my play list here on the old blog. It's at the bottom of the page.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey Karen,
I totally agree with ya! So fun!

Tracey Mason's Studio said...

Well do I need to say it out loud? I am in love with Adam Lambert- even if he bats for the wrong team. He is an amazing singer and way too cute for his own good. I also like Chris and Allison. I used to adore Danny but lately he isn't doing anything for me.

The Blakley's said...

Hey there Karen... I definately was a Danny fan, but as Tracy said, he just isn't doing it for me lately. I wasn't a huge fan of Adam because he was just a little yucky, but I can't seem to get rid of that excitement of what he is going to do each week. I was one of those thousands that recorded the show, and cut out before he performed this week... but lucky... I record the show after and WOW he has an AMAZING talent, and I can't get enough of the song he performed this past week!!! LOVE YOU, and hope all is well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails